ELECTRICAL WORKERS —
The region’s top contractors are in need of experienced telecommunications/data technicians to install complicated systems including video, audio, internet, intercom, telephone and alarm involving fiber optic or coaxial cable.
These premier contractors employ the most highly trained and reliable workforce in the industry, who perform work safely and correctly the first time, to ensure projects finish on time and on budget.
They are looking to hire experienced industrial telecommunications/data technicians who are committed to working together, and ensuring that the focus of every individual’s effort is on completing the project safely, on time and on budget.
Experienced Telecommunications/Data Installer Technicians are needed who can work on a variety of types of systems, including systems for video, voice and data to:
- Install underground voice or data circuit feeders to entrance facilities
- Provide or connect to the grounding electrode system
- Install pathways and spaces for installation of low voltage wiring
- Install, terminate and test wires and cables, both copper and fiber-optic
- Install, test, certify and troubleshoot local area network (LAN) cabling systems
- Layout, install and verify operation of security and access control systems
- Install communications and sound distribution systems
- Provide testing, analysis and repair of video, voice and data systems
- NIC Cards
- Telephone Switches
- And more
- Prefabricate systems, such as telecommunications racks, for field installation
- Work on other subsystems such as communications, entertainment, environmental, life safety, energy management and custom lighting
Top regional contractors also pay for their employees to receive continuing education requirements to insure their employees can stay up-to-date on the latest industry technology and processes.
The Electricians Work contractors are licensed, with comprehensive insurance and bonding protection. Furthermore, each contractor wants their electricians to follow all safety guidelines, as established by regulations.