When it comes to industrial projects, customers want a reliable electrical system installed that will provide their plant and processes with the correct amount of energy.
The region’s top contractors employ the most highly trained and reliable workforce in the industry, who perform work safely and correctly the first time, to ensure projects finish on time and on budget.
They are looking to hire experienced industrial electricians who are committed to working together, and ensuring that the focus of every individual’s effort is on completing the project safely, on time and on budget.
They are in need of electricians with some of the following experience:
- Installing new wiring and repairing old wiring
- Installing receptacles, lighting systems and fixtures
- Planning and installing raceway systems
- Troubleshooting and repairing electrical systems
- Planning and initiating projects
- Establishing temporary power during construction
- Establishing power distribution within the project
- Establishing a grounding system
- Installing service to buildings and other structures
- Providing power and controls to motors, HVAC and other equipment
- Installing fire alarm systems
- Installing and repairing outdoor lighting and outdoor power feeders
- Establishing OSHA and customer safety requirements
- Installing instrumentation and process control systems, including energy management systems
- Erecting and assembling power generation equipment
- Installing security systems
- Installing, maintaining and repairing lightning protection systems
- Installing and repairing telephone and data systems
Top regional contractors also pay for their employees to receive continuing education requirements to insure electricians refine their skills and keep current with new techniques and equipment every year. This ongoing training also includes the latest in safety classes necessary for 30-hour OSHA certificate; NFPA 70e arc flash/blast training and first aid that includes CPR, bloodborne pathogens and Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
The Electricians Work contractors are licensed, with comprehensive insurance and bonding protection. Furthermore, each contractor wants their electricians to follow all safety guidelines, as established by regulations.